Another Back Porch View

Another Back Porch View

Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Day

The weather is finally getting cooler and there is less gnats, which makes it much nicer when sitting on the back porch in the early morning.  It won't be long before I will complain that it is to cold to be sitting out there.  We went to Tennessee for a few days.  It rained and rained and then rained some more as we were driving home on Sunday.  That makes for a stressful drive.  We brought back some wonderful tasting Tennessee tomatoes and I spent most of yesterday making tomato relish.  In the kitchen is my second choice of places to be with the back porch being number one.  I'm always looking for something new to try, so if anyone has some great receipes, I will be glad to try them.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad I'm not closer to help you "sample" those new recipes!

    ReplyDelete