Another Back Porch View

Another Back Porch View

Friday, October 22, 2010

Busy Week

It has been a crazy week that has not left me with much time to do my blogging, but I think I have it under control now.  I have got my peanuts ready to make my peanut butter.  I haven't made this before, but it sounds easy.  Getting ready to start on Thanksgiving and Christmas makings.  I usually share with friends, so I make a lot of different things, like pumpkin rolls, lemon drops, ice box fruit cake, bull dog brittle, cinnamon rolls and more.  The house always smells good when you are baking.  It is a lot of fun and always brings a smile when sharing.

2 comments:

  1. From personal experience I do agree that your sharing "does" bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell it now Jewel, especially the cnnamon rolls.Dot

    ReplyDelete