Another Back Porch View

Another Back Porch View

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cloudy Day

It was cloudly and very warn for this time of the year when I got up this morning.  I thought for sure we would get some needed rain, but I guess God didn't think we needed it yet.  I cooked supper for our Chamber Leadership Class last night.  We had 30 in attendance.  Everyone seemed to enjoy the meal and dessert.  It always makes you feel good when people eat your cooking.  It has been a very busy few days for me.  We had company that came in on Thursday and went home on Monday.  There was some cooking and cleaning goin on!!!!, but it was fun too.  We are going to a RCD banquet tonight, so I can relax and enjoy someone elses cooking.  I have an outing planned for tomorrow with some of my sisters, but no plans for Thursday (at least yet).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jewel,
    I spoke at the Leadership Class on the 18th. If I had known you were cooking, I would have requested that night!
    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete