Another Back Porch View

Another Back Porch View

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Looking forward to fall

We're planning on a vacation to Tennesee this fall.   The colors are really gorgous along in October.  Just riding and enjoying the view makes me a happy camper.  The colors just aren't as vibrant in southwest Georgia.  If you have never been up around the great lakes in mid October you have missed some beautiful sites.  I lived there for about thirty years and always marveled at the beautiful fall colors.  So plan you a vacation this fall and head north.  You want be sorry that you did, just don't go to late, because the snows often come early.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the North Georgia muntains. My great grandfather was a gold miner there. When I go to the mountains I always feel like I am going home. Dot

    ReplyDelete