Another Back Porch View

Another Back Porch View

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Old Fashion Words Explained

My computer decided to die, had to bury it and get me a new one.  Those things were not made to last, at least not at my house. Anyway,  live is good.  I thought I would give the answers to an early blog that I did.  So here goes.

We were fixing to take a trip and do some site seeing.  Mama told us to put all our bags in the cooter hull.  Dad was driving and I think his foot must have gotten stuck to the foot feed, because he was going really fast.  On our list of things to see was this house that was said to be hainted.   When we arrived at the hainted house, we could smell the carne really bad.  We guessed that some poor animal had died and no one had buried it.  Later we stopped to eat at this nice restaurant and there was a lot of young boys there and they were flirting with me and my sister.  Mama said for us not to even look at them, because all they had on their mind was poon taine. 

3 comments:

  1. sorry about the computer,Ive been there.Nice story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute! These are also my favorite flowers. Jimmy and I have taken pictures of them in Hawaii and Greece. Believe it or not, we even got a picture of one last week in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete